Usotsuki Alice To Kujirago Wo Meguru Boken

Tis here!!! I thought it would never arrive... I got up at about 7am this morning to wait for my parcel. It got to 10am, no parcel. 11am, no parcel. Noon, no parcel. I was beginning to get thoroughly annoyed at this stage. After all, it had been in the depot 15 miles away since 5am this morning. How long does it take for God's sake?!

At 5pm, after I'd completely given up on getting the CD today, there was a knock on the door. I'd gotten a party on FFXI at that time too so I had to switch my attention between FFXI and my new CD. I was wondering why the box was so big when they delivered it. I found out the reason why once I opened it. There was a free pencil board with an absolutely divine picture of Horie Yui on it!!! Now that's one hell of a surprise.

The CD "box" that the main CD case and booklet is housed in is super cool. It's a sturdy box, similar in fashion to the Rakuen Limited Edition, but this one is hinged on the left-hand side. There's a heart shape cut out of the front of the box which reveals Horie Yui's face from the CD inlay. The photo booklet is of a high standard and has some nice shots of Yui in and around what looks like a school.

I'm not sure the tracks from this album have quite the instant catchiness of Rakuen, but there are a lot of good songs. I think this album will sound better over time. I've already had it on repeat for 4 hours and I haven't quite picked out which song goes where on the album, but I'm sure it'll sink in soon. I'm so happy today, and will be for a good few weeks! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 9:12 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment