Soyokaze Ni Yorisotte

First of all let me apologise for the delay in the report for the second episode of "1 Tears of Tears", it's coming I promise! I've just been a little pre-occupied with other stuff at the moment. One of those being watching lots of videos on 'YouTube'. I mainly look for all the funny Japanese TV shows that people have uploaded. Recently I've been enjoying a lot of TV shows that 'Morning Musume' and 'SMAP' appear in. They make all manner of comedy programmes where they get up to the strangest of things, but all in a wholesome, family orientated manner. That's one thing I miss about TV over here in the UK, we've lost a great many of the great variety shows that used to bring families together around the TV. Now all we have are endless Big Brother series intermixed with the 2,583rd Strictly Pop X Factor Idol. I really wish I could get access to Japanese TV whenever I wanted, that'd be heaven! Anywho, if you're interested you can take a look at some of the favourite videos at: YouTube Profile. The 'Mechiake' ones featuring 'Morning Musume' are awesome, especially the "Bakajo" special.

Posted byHocchan at 7:31 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment