Four Seasons Of Hocchan

While I was bored out of my brains a few weeks ago I decided to go on a bit of a Photoshopping spree as it were. I updated a lot of my signatures and banners as you can see from the new header picture and links. I had a lot of fun making them and I hope you'll agree when I say that they're definitely an improvement on the old ones. Not that the previous pictures were bad, just these ones are better. Amongst the updates I made were 4 new Hocchan signatures for forums. I plan to add them to my dynamis' forum profile when I get chance. Unfortunately I think they've blocked some IP addresses so I can't access the site from the public library's computers. Any who, here they are:

Posted byHocchan at 10:48 am  

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 4:31 am BST  

Amazing banners Hocc :D. You always have been great with photoshop. I still have mine that you made for me. I also did a collage ( I think thats how you spell it...) on my Myspace. Tell me what ya think of it :D

Hocchan said... 11:36 am BST  

Arigatou. I'll take a look at your MySpace, when I remember the URL for it anyway. What was it again? You can leave it on a comment or PM me via the forums if you don't want to publish it here.

Anonymous said... 7:13 pm BST  

It Tw'as myspace.com/theplasticbag

hope you find it quite interesting :D

Hocchan said... 3:48 pm BST  

Ari, I'll check it out.

Post a Comment