Mizuiro No Ame

Well, I tried it. I tried to be happy and upbeat but the world has broken my spirit. It all started so well this morning but soon went downhill as the day went on. In Final Fantasy XI I managed to make a decent amount of money from killing Giants in Delkfutt's Tower. I then got a party with Thief on Tanakacchi which started off crap (mainly due to a newb leader) but got better as it went on (he left without warning like a dipstick so we got a White Mage instead). That was the highlight of the day. Everything after that was turd. Perhaps it was because I was tired this evening. I just started to get irritated by minor things and they gradually built up into a ball of complete misery by the end of the evening. The most annoying thing was when Electricgirl tried to help me get a Ghelsba chest key. I stupidly zoned out of the area, and would you know it, a key dropped when I wasn't able to lot it. After that we tried to get another but it refused to drop. I ran out of time and had to run off to do Assault. Obviously by this point I was thoroughly miserable so that wasn't much fun. What got on my nerves was the fact that today would be my last day of playing before I have to return home. There were a lot of things I wanted to complete but they didn't happen. Bah, maybe a break will do me good. And some sleep.

Hurrah! Fujimoto Miki's resigned from Morning Musume. Good riddance I say. She's officially set the record for the shortest leadership of the group at only 26 days. She never really cared about Morning Musume, you could see that from the day she joined and also from the various Hello Morning programmes. Her attitude to the whole matter is despicable and I'm glad she's gone. The new (newest) leader is now Takahashi Ai, and the sub-leader is Niigaki Risa. They're two members who I respect and I hope they can turn around this disastrous year. Long Live Morning Musume!

Posted byHocchan at 3:38 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment