Too Far Away

It's just like the good old days; I'm so busy playing Final Fantasy XI that I never have the energy to update my blog any more. There have been a few things I wanted to write about though. Since I've already mentioned FFXI, I might as well start there. I've currently reached level 54 with my Corsair. Unfortunately I've also run out of money so there won't be any more levelling for a little while. I bought my first piece of AF and that used up most of my funds. The rest are too expensive to consider yet. I've resorted to levelling my second character, Tanakacchi (nickname of Tanaka Reina) to quest the Ninjustu/Teleport scrolls for money. It's progressing quite quickly though, I've managed to get my sub job with help from Xyv, Darklinks and Rylet, and reached level 20 on Warrior. I'm in the process of farming Yagudo Bead Necklaces now for Norg fame. The trouble is that I'll need to get hold of a Kazham airship pass soon which might be a pain. Apart from that I've not really been doing much else. I've been feeling a little distant from the linkshell as of late. It's happened before; the feeling of being alone in the crowd. I'm not really sure about some of the new members, they've yet to prove to me that they're a benefit to the linkshell. Perhaps I'm judging a bit too harshly, the memories of previous members are hard to live up to. I'll try and cheer up. Perhaps that'll happen when I've got some money again /laugh.

I haven't had chance to watch any more episodes of 'Hotelier' yet, even though I've got them on my hard disk. I'm saving them for when I'm bored and have no FFXI to play. I watched the first episode of 'Liar Game' after reading about it on D-Addicts. It's an intriguing drama, though I'm still not quite sure about if it's any good or not. The premise of the story is that Kanzaki Nao (played by Touda Erika) is the most trusting/gullible girl in the world. One day she comes home to find a black box containing 100 million yen outside her door. Included inside is a video tape informing her that she's now a participant in the 'Liar Game' - a game where you must try and obtain your opponent's 100 million within 30 days. There are no restrictions of the methods that this can be achieved. The twist is that after 30 days, the organisers of the game will retrieve exactly 100 million yen from each contestant. Any money on top of that 100 million is yours to keep. However, if you have been conned out of your 100 million then they will consider it your debt and make you pay it back through any means necessary. The premise sounds good on paper, but I found that it didn't quite work on screen. Perhaps it was the fault of the director, or it could be the actors themselves, I'm not really sure. It remind me of the drama 'Trick' starring Nakama Yukie from 'Gokusen'. I don't think it's as good though, at least not from watching the first episode. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue watching the rest of it or not. Maybe I should give it another chance.

2007 may be the 10 year anniversary of Morning Musume, but it's trying ever so hard to make it the last. So many upsets have happened already, and the year is only halfway through. First we had announcement of Yoshizawa Hitomi's graduation, and then the news of her brother's death. After that came the Kago Ai dismissal, followed by Tsuji Nozomi's pregnancy. Now we have another incident involving new leader Fujimoto Miki. A story reported in the Friday magazine (the same one that reported Kago's smoking and Yaguchi Mari's relationship) has revealed that Fujimoto was seen spending several days with a man called Shouji. This scandal closely resembles the one about Yaguchi Mari which ultimately ended in her quitting the group. However, Fujimoto has not denied the rumours and has even gone so far as admitting them on a radio show. Such blatant disregard for Morning Musume (who she's supposed to be the leader of) really annoys me. I've always considered Fujimoto to be my least favourite member. He outspoken attitude gets on my nerves, and from the day she joined it never seemed like she took it seriously. Now she goes adds to Morning Musume's troubles by dating this guy. Stupid girl.

As if that wasn't bad enough, we've now got rumours of Kago Ai's intention to do a nude photo shoot. Whether there's any truth to these speculations is unknown at present, however, it wouldn't surprise me if it did turn out to be true. That girl has seriously lost her marbles. After all the upset she's caused in the past, she continues to tarnish the reputation of Hello! Project and her former friends. She needs to get a grip and sort out her obviously troubled life.

Posted byHocchan at 4:34 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment