Guuzen No Kakuritsu

Man, I've given myself quite a lot of work by starting a new blog on WordPress. I've been trying to keep that updated after every lesson but I'm already falling behind because there are so many of them. That's on top of updating this blog as often as I can and trying to keep up with my reading list. Still, I can't complain, it's nice to be busy for a change. I feel that I finally have something to work hard for. The initial anxiety about university life has gone and I'm beginning to really enjoy myself. That might change once I get my first assignment (/laugh) but for now everyday has been enjoyable. Well...apart from the noisy parties the flatmates have sometimes but that's not completely unbearable. I just need to get myself a good pair of earplugs!

There was a presentation today by Daito Bunka University to promote their international exchange students program. It was mainly for the second year students but a few of us first years went along anyway. The talk turned out to be really interesting. I was really keen on going to a university that wasn't too far away from Tokyo and I think I've found that in Daito Bunka University. It has campuses in Tokyo and Saitama, and offers a wide variety of undergraduate courses. The accommodation fees are really cheap (they're cheaper than what I'm paying currently in fact) which is amazing considering that it's in a big city. The teacher who coordinates the exchange program (the one giving the talk) was really pretty too, so I think that sealed the deal for me! /laugh It's Daito Bunka University for me in 2010!

Posted byHocchan at 9:13 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment