LaLaLa Ai No Uta

Despite Royal Mail's best efforts to misplace my parcel from the face of the Earth, I finally managed to get my hands on it last Saturday. When I handed my card to the guy behind the counter, he disappeared for ages into the back room where they store all the mail. He took so long I was half expecting him to come back and say, "Sorry, it's still not back yet, come back next year" or something, but I was relieved when he came back holding a box with my name on it. I was tempted to leap for joy but the office was quite small and there were a couple of people there waiting, so I didn't.

I've spent a few days listening to the album and I'm liking it a lot. The booklets have some very nice pictures of Horie Yui taken in Guam, and the special casing feels nice and sturdy. As for the songs, they're very different in feel to her previous albums. I think it's to be expected as it was a gap of three years between her 5th album and this one. There are four singles included in this album, including 'Koisuru Tenkizu' which I bought. Out of the non-single songs, my favourite is probably 'Love Me Do' which has a nice upbeat feel to it and reminds me of something Morning Musume would sing.

Posted byHocchan at 6:25 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment