Tsukareta...

This last week has been really hectic. Since last Thursday I've been spending almost every night in the library. And by night I mean from about 9:00pm until at least 4:00am. The reason for this was because I had to complete a presentation that was due in on Tuesday, 2nd December. Normally it wouldn't have taken so long to complete such a short presentation, but this one had to be based on a 2,500 word essay that's due in on the 16th December. Therefore, I had to get a basic outline of the essay first before I could decide what to include in the presentation. I managed to write about 1,500 words in three days before I switched. I was working on it right up until 7:00am on the morning of the presentation. Thankfully, it wasn't until the evening so I still had plenty of time to get some sleep beforehand.

In the end I think I did OK. It was only in front of about eight people but for some reason I felt a little bit nervous. As a result I probably spoke too fast and stumbled over some of my words. But the main thing is that it's all over now and I can relax somewhat. I've got two weeks to write the last 1000 words on the essay, as well as complete my Japanese portfolio. Finally, I'll have to revise for a short thirty-minutes time essay at the end of the semester. It shouldn't be a problem though. I can always grind out some more late-nighters in the library! Those are really fun since there's always three or four of us there and we mess around quite a bit. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Posted byHocchan at 2:11 am  

1 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 3:50 am GMT  

I LOVED those late night study sessions in the library--it's straight out of the movies, roaming the stacks--being the only one in a large room with a pale light glowing over a table covered in notebook paper and piles of books. Tapping a chewing a pencil with glasses slipping down to your nose. TOO much fun. :) Glad you are enjoying University!

Post a Comment