Shiroi Chou No Samba

This week has been (and will continue to be) an extremely busy week at university. I have to complete a presentation for my Asia Pacific class by next Tuesday. Normally that wouldn't be too much of a problem, if it wasn't for the fact that it needs to be based on a 2,500 word essay that I haven't started yet. As it is, I'm having to do some speedy research in order to have enough material to talk about for ten minutes. It would make a lot more sense to have the presentation after you've written your essay. I think I'm going to have to get started on the essay and have a rough outline to base the presentation on. It's a real challenge to try and maintain my high mark from the first essay. I'm determined not to give up my crown just yet!

With it being just over three weeks until the end of term, it means that I've also got to get a move on with my Japanese portfolio. I've already completed one of the four tasks that are required but I haven't really made a start on the other three. I'm hoping to complete a listening comprehension task by the end of this week, then perhaps a speaking task the week after. I'm a bit undecided about what I want to do for my last task though. I feel that I should work on my grammar since it's so weak but I'm not sure how. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Posted byHocchan at 6:04 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment