Yakitate! Japan

Well, things haven't turned out quite as I planned. I've ended up leaving Guardians Reborn. I can't say for sure whether if it's the right decision at this point in time but I feel it's the best I can do for now. I've decided to wear my Kuroneko Doumei linkshell for the time being, it's better than not having a linkshell at all. Maybe in the future I'll be part of a proper linkshell again but for now I'd rather not join one.

Dynamis hasn't been the best lately. We didn't even manage to win Jeuno last Wednesday and suffice to say, I didn't get my Saotome Sune-Ate. We also lost on Buburimu last Sunday. The new zones don't quite live up to their reputation of being fun areas to try. We ended up only killing 4-5 enemies in the whole hour we had. The Apocalyptic Beast was almost as hard as the Dynamis Lord in Xarcabard. Hopefully we'll get better at them in time.

I've begun watching Yakitate! Japan and I'm loving it. I downloaded a song from the opening title sequence and I liked the sound of it. I thought the anime must be half decent if the song is that good so I gave it a try. The main plot of the anime is about a boy who's trying to make a bread that's good enough to be called a national bread of Japan. It's full of funny moments, even some slightly disturbing moments at times due to it's oddity. The characters can be a tad annoying at times but you warm to them eventually. The whole series is so good I've even decided to give bread making a try myself! /laugh We'll see how that goes... but in the meantime I'll continue to watch all 59 episodes.

Posted byHocchan at 3:38 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment