Aice5

It's been a tough couple of weeks but I things are beginning to return to normal. Well, as normal as things can be when they've changed so dramatically. Right now the linkshell is feeling a little empty due to all the absent people who are taking breaks from the game. Inevitably this makes you wonder if the linkshell is going to break up. After all, a linkshell without any members isn't really a linkshell. I've gone through a few linkshell break ups in my time and they're not very nice to experience. I'm not going to dwell on these matters, however, it's not going to help anyone. If push does come to shove I'll retreat to my personal linkshell. I don't really fancy joining anymore linkshells after all this time.

Good news hasn't been absent though. Firstly I got myself a Bushinomimi earring as a reward from the Divine Might mission of Zilart. I've wanted one of these earrings for a long time but I never imagined I'd ever get one. Thanks must go to my friend, Zansho, for getting me into the fighting alliance. Second piece of good news is I got my Saotome Kabuto from Dynamis-Xarcabard. I couldn't believe my eyes when it dropped after we defeated Count Vine. I definitely had a heart attack when I beat 2 other people to win the item. Now I have this piece, I only need 2 more for the full relic armour set. They shouldn't be too hard to get as their supposed to be pretty common drops. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted byHocchan at 3:03 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment