Anata No Haato Ni Enjeru Biimu

"Heaven... I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak"! As you may have guessed I'm rather happy today. Why? Because I found a plethora of Horie Yui pictures while searching the internet. I was looking to design a new banner for the blog but was unable to find any decent photos via Google. I decided to give the Japanese Yahoo's search engine a go as it'd probably turn up better results. Low and behold I came across a bulletin board for Horie Yui pictures. There were loads! And of a good quality too. I was grinning from ear-to-ear after that. I've saved most of them to my hard drive so you can expect the next load of posts to feature a picture of Yui. /laugh

Speaking of the new banner, this is actually the second version that I made. The original one was 700x150 but because the coding of the layout was being such a pain in the arse I couldn't get it to display properly. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience of HMTL to be able to fix the problem. Therefore, I decided to remake it using a different picture and in 700x70 format. I very pleased with how this new one looks, it's more colourful and flamboyant than the predecessors. Lovely-jubbly!

Unable to wait any longer for the subbed versions of 'Lunch no Joou' to be released I've decided to watch them in RAW form. I'm actually surprised how much I understand without any subtitles to aid me. I can follow the main story of the episode and can pick up 50% of what they're saying. Gives me confidence in my abilities. I'm very pleased to be able to finish watching the last two episodes of this drama. I've enjoyed it very much as it's a very funny and happy, family series. Not that there aren't any sad moments, there are, but these don't tend to last very long and everyone becomes upbeat again after a quick resolution of the problem. The fact that there's delicious looking plates of food in almost every shot also helps this drama! I found myself salivating whenever it showed them cooking a dish of 'Omurice'; a tasty-looking meal of chicken in fried rice, mixed with ketchup, wrapped in an omelette and with demiglace sauce drizzled all over it. Yum! Anyhow, I'm going to watch the last episode tonight. Can't wait!

Posted byHocchan at 10:37 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment