Taiyou No Uta

Urgh! I think I'm coming down with another cold. That'll be the third one this year. I swear my immune system is getting worse for some reason. I never used to get a cold or the flu as easily as this. It's not too bad at the moment, just slight sore throat and headache. Should be better by next week.

There isn't much to report about FFXI. I've just been levelling my Paladin on the nights I can get a party. I may not be able to afford the fee for November unless I can get a job soon. I hope I can because I have a load of Tree Saplings I'm growing in my Mog House. If I can't check up on them regularly they'll die and all my work will have been for nothing. /sigh

I saw the last episode of 'Taiyou no Uta' last night and it's made me quite melancholic again. The ending was very emotional to watch and made you wish it had turned out differently. This is a bit of a spoiler but I guess no one I know is really interested in these dramas so it's OK to write about it. During the final scenes of the drama Kaoru finally manages to achieve her dream of getting a public debut thanks to Asami. However, just as they are about to go on stage she begins to start choking and is unable to breath properly. In the end she dies before she has had the chance to appear. I kept hoping that they would have one last, wonderful performance in front of everyone before she passed away but it wasn't to be. It seemed so cruel but I guess that's what they story writers had intended. For pure emotion I don't think this drama can compare to '1 Litre of Tears' but in it's own way it was entertaining to watch. It conveys the same message of living your life to it's fullest, each and everyday, as we never know when it will end. It's something I'm trying to do myself in my own life. I hope I can have the same determination and courage that these dramas have shown.

Posted byHocchan at 10:52 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment