One...Two...Three... Part Five

MouTube episode XI - 30 March 2008

Kamei Eri : 112
Niigaki Risa : 103
Tanaka Reina : 97
Takahashi Ai : 83
Michishige Sayumi : 68
Kusumi Koharu : 61
Mitsui Aika : 42
Lin Lin : 36
Jun Jun : 29

This episode was dominated by the GakiKame production at the start so it was pretty much a forgone conclusion that Eri and Risa would come out on top. Reina very nearly got into the top two with Tanaka Deka but was a few points short. Despite not being in the studio for most of the show Aika still managed to beat Lin Lin and Jun Jun by quite a few points.

MouTube episode XII - 6 April 2008

Tanaka Reina : 66
Takahashi Ai : 58
Niigaki Risa : 57
Kamei Eri : 56
Kusumi Koharu : 53
Michishige Sayumi : 52
Mitsui Aika : 51
Jun Jun : 50
Lin Lin : 48

Not much to separate the members in this show. Only Reina has any sort of sizeable lead. The camera tended to do long, single panning shots across the table and then back again. It's nice to see the younger members getting the same amount of exposure as the older members.

MouTube episode XIII - 13 April 2008

Niigaki Risa : 101
Tanaka Reina : 101
Jun Jun : 101

Kamei Eri : 97
Takahashi Ai : 95
Michishige Sayumi : 87
Lin Lin : 87
Mitsui Aika : 82
Kusumi Koharu : 71

This was probably one of the toughest episodes to tally so far. The performance of 'Resonant Blue' at the beginning of the show meant that each member had clocked up over thirty appearances by the end of three minutes. As a result the totals for all members are quite high. I'm shocked but extremely happy that Jun Jun has managed to get a joint first place along with Risa and Reina. Very interesting episode.

I'm going to try and get the last batch finished as soon as possible after this Sunday's episode. Once that's done I think I'll stop and do a review of the data and make an overall ranking for each member. I'm too tired to continue this project for much longer. It's finally getting to me.

Posted byHocchan at 3:47 am  

2 comments:

Anki said... 12:53 am BST  

"/laugh." I love it! I know, I know--it's an emote from FFXI. It is just so funny to see someone use it in everyday writing! Do you ever find yourself phrasing something to someone that is reminiscent of the Auto-Translator? What? You haven't? ...Oh... "/laugh!" I sort of accidentally stubled across your blog from reading the blog, "Bannable Offenses" blog, by "(GM) Dave." I didn't quite understand the show (show, right??) on this month's post, but it's Japanese, and I got immediately sucked in, as I often do. I quickly became curious and jumped to your 1st post, February 2005. No one seems to leave comments! Why? Am I the only reader?? "/laugh" I really wan't to steal from you your "/laugh." I hope you won't mind... ;)

Hocchan said... 7:54 am BST  

I use /laugh because I don't like using LOL if I find something funny. It was explained on the post 1st March 2005.

How did you get from that blog to here? From the blogger toolbar at the top of the page?

For a few years no one left comments. Mainly because no one actually read it. Lately there have been more comments but only from my friends. Comments are nice but I don't really write this blog to gain attention. I'm only doing it because it's something I enjoy.

Post a Comment