Kimi No Tame Ni Dekiru Koto

O-Jama Shimasu!

Bah! I hate it when the internet browser decides to crash on you just as you're writing something important. /fume I'm having enough trouble trying to stay vigilant and continue with the posts on here without Netscape attempting to stop me! /laugh

The days of playing too much Final Fantasy XI are continuing. I have been stuck at level 43 for about a week now though. I just haven't been playing at the times when most people are partying. And when I do get an invite I'm busy helping someone in the linkshell. /laugh Hopefully I'll be able to make level 44 sometime tonight or tomorrow.

I had a little visit to my old stomping ground of Ragnarok Online before. That was my first go at an MMORPG and I loved that game. I regret the fact that I no longer play it but there wasn't much choice, my friends that I knew on there no longer have time to play that game and have moved onto the likes of World Of Warcraft and Anarchy Online (neither of which I fancy playing). It's still good to log on every now and again to play my character. And it's been far too long since I contacted those friends so I may send them an e-mail once I've finished here.

Ever since Narusegawa from my linkshell referred me to Stepmania I haven't been able to stop playing it! /laugh That game is very addictive. I managed to find most of the Dance Dance Revolution song packs from the internet and also Love Destiny by Horie Yui. I can handle most songs on 5 step difficulty but anything above and it goes wrong. I managed to do a perfect round on Love Destiny at 5 steps which I'm quite proud of. /laugh Took me hours to get every single step...

Precious Moment

There we go. I feel happy now that I've actually updated this blog. Nothing worse than starting something only to see it fade off and die in obscurity. Long may this continue!

Posted byHocchan at 7:02 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment