Tenshi No Tamago

Gah! It's April already! I can't believe that it's been so long since I wrote anything on here. I've been a bit preoccupied with playing Final Fantasy XI. Hence I've been getting very little sleep! /laugh

A Great Transformation?

Well, let's see, what has happened the past few days? To be honest, not very much! /laugh Not in the real world anyway. Final Fantasy XI has been a lot of fun since I came back from my break. The current linkshell I am in is very enjoyable, and the people there are very kind and helpful. I must thank Gadritan for helping me finally achieve Rank 5, Hydnarok for helping finally get my Artifact Great Katana, and Narusegawa for referring me to Stepmania.

I haven't actually tried this Stepmania thing yet so I don't know what it's like. It's an imitation of the popular Dance Dance Revolution series by Konami. Apparently, there's a Stepmania version of a Horie Yui song - which is the only reason I wanted the game! /laugh I'll write more stuff about it when I've tried it out.

Melodic Hard Cure

That'll have to do for now, I don't really have much to report. Maybe things will get more exciting over the next few days and I'll have a novel to write! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 1:46 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment