Hush

This isn't going to be a full post so the format will be a little different. It'll also be a little shorter than usual since it has only one subject.

This post is dedicated to good friends of mine from Final Fantasy XI - Spicecake and Hexis. Today, I received a present from them which just shows how generous they are. It was a great piece of armour for my Samurai which will help me out very much since it has an accuracy upgrade.

Thank you to Hexis for pointing it out to me. /bow And, thank you, to Spicecake too, not only for giving me the present, but also for being such a good friend over the time I've known you. You've helped me out and cheered me up so many times. I owe you so much. Honto arigatou gozaimashita! /bow

Posted byHocchan at 6:28 am  

1 comments:

Hocchan said... 7:05 am BST  

Nice to hear from you. My first comment, yatta! /laugh I'm not too concerned though, I didn't make this blog to be famous. Any comment is a bonus but I'm just using it as a journal for myself and friends.

Hope this means you haven't quit completely, but rather just taking it a lot easier. The tree sapling is almost ready! /laugh

Our British Pounds are almost twice your Dollar at the moment. It hovers around 1.85 Dollars per Pound so it's pretty expensive.

Hope to be seeing your blog soon. Ja ne.

Post a Comment