Yume No Chikara

The Assassination Play

As per usual recently, I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XI. This is probably because I have no job at the moment. /laugh I just can't find a damn job! /fume I've been trying everywhere - Tesco, WH Smith, Waterstones, HMV, even McDonalds - but nowhere wants me... What the hell is wrong with me exactly?! I can't do a stupid McDonalds job after 5 years in a fast food outlet? Stupid sods! Gah, I'm going to try Tesco again, they have some vacancies once more so I'll try for one of them. Job hunting is so tedious....

World Championship Snooker is back on television again. I always look forward to snooker when it's on. It's an enjoyable sport to watch. I'm always rooting for Stephen Hendry to win. I would love to see him win one more world title, just to show that he's a true master of the game. I also support Marco Fu and Steve Davis, they're good to watch. I have a feeling that Ronnie O'Sullivan will win it again this year, he's just too good. But with this game you never know who will come out on top after the final. Should be interesting.

It's getting towards May now, I'd better complete my application for university soon. I still haven't written my stupid 'personal statement' yet. I'm too lazy... I'd best get it done soon though, can't spend another year doing nothing.

Les Soldats

Should be back to Final Fantasy XI after the server maintenance is done. Almost got to level 50 so I'm finally reaching a point in the game I'm happy with. Also have a linkshell party this Friday and I'm looking forward to that. Until next time, ja ne!

Posted byHocchan at 6:31 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment