Grand Cross!

Just finished watching the last few epsiodes of Ragnarok: The Animation about 10 minutes ago. I enjoyed it very much. The ending wasn't what I had imagined but I think it worked pretty well. As I look back on the series I realise how many memories I am reminded of, and how much I enjoyed the game. I loved the constant references to the game during the anime and all the spells and moves from the game were a great touch. I'm glad I watched this series.

The Best Is Yet To Come

I received a letter from Tesco about a week after I handed in the application form. I bet you can't guess what it said. "We're sorry but there aren't any positions for which we find you suitable for".... I'm really starting to get annoyed with this rubbish! Why the hell can't I get a damn job? I swear it's discrimination.

It finally happened. The linkshell has somewhat died in FFXI. It's not really a death though, more of a transfer. All the old members from Guardians Of Vana'diel have transferred to the new linkshell, Guardians Reborn, which basically means not much has changed. The only thing is the symbolic nature of that linkshell. I hope you find what you are looking for, Hydnarok. Please don't forget us all.

Wrath Of Heaven

Not been a very good week for me, but I'll carry on regardless. It's all I can really do, until something comes along that I can actually look forward to. I hope it arrives soon.

Posted byHocchan at 10:13 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment