Long Way Round

Must keep posts regular! I get terribly lazy about things sometimes. I keep putting it off, telling myself that I'll do it 'later' or 'tomorrow'. It usually turns out that when the time comes again I'll just say the same thing and, therefore, continue the delay. /sigh

Chu Chu Rocket!

More FFXI news coming up. Finally reached the grand level of 50 after a bit of a low period. Reaching this level has been one of my main aims since I started the game. I feel this gives me a comfortable ability to help people with things such as quests or missions. Now this has been accomplished, I can go for my next aim: level 60 and all of my Artifact Armour. I've already got my first piece - Myochin Haidate - which I did with the help of Darkhitman. The rest seem extremely hard though so I'm going to wait until I have a bit more help.

My application for Tesco is going to handed in today so maybe I'll have a job soon. I hope so because I'm at a bit of a loose end without any income. I'm praying that they'll give me a position in the store somewhere, I don't care where! /laugh Just give me a job or I'll cry!

Been watching Ragnarok: The Animation recently. It's pretty good. Certainly a lot of nostalgia when I watch it and remember the adventures I had on that game. The quality of the animation is probably a little on the average side but it's not too bad. Voice acting is OK, though I'm not too familiar with the seiyuu. Story is adequate but could use a bit more work to make it truly interesting. All in all, this is anime is probably only good if you're familiar with the whole Ragnarok Online saga. Otherwise you may get tired of it quite quickly.

"Martial Art, Like Any Art, Is An Expression Of The Human Being" - Bruce Lee

Another post done and dusted. That wasn't too difficult now was it? /laugh I'll try to keep updates more regular but there's not telling how lazy I may be...

Posted byHocchan at 9:38 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment