Samanosuke Akechi

Back again. Is this a surprise or what? Usually I take ages before I get around to writing any new posts but this time I'm a bit more motivated for some reason. Well, whatever it is it can't be a bad thing, right? /laugh

Mitochondrion Investigation And Suppression Team

Over the last few weeks I've begun to have a bit of a Sushi addiction. I'm regularly buying packs of Sushi from the supermarket each week and it's beginning to cost me a pretty penny. Each one costs £4.49 and is basically one meal. I bet this Sushi costs more than if I was on drugs or something! /laugh Maybe I should move onto Caviar....

Having reached level 50 last week, I've now completed Genkai I aswell. I got the final item, the Ancient Papyrus, last night with the help of a couple of Kyuss' friends. So now with that done I can get back to levelling up so I can have a chance to get my Artifact armour. Speaking of AF, I've hopefully got some help to do my AF feet, Myochin Sune-Ate, this Friday. It'd be good to have it completed and own 2 pieces of the armour. The rest of them are still going to be hell though... /sigh

Requiem

Friday 13th!! Argh! We're all going to die! Not really, I don't believe in all the superstitious stuff. But maybe I should avoid walking under a ladder today...

Posted byHocchan at 8:11 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment