Gohan Desu Yo!

Gah. This week has been quite the annoying one. I've been severely agitated for the past few days now for some unknown reason. I get really annoyed or angry about trivial little things and it's not doing my reputation any good. Hopefully it'll pass but maybe I just need to take it easy for a short time.

There has been some respite from the irritation, however, the major one being that I finally completed my Saotome set a couple of weeks ago. No more praying for Beaucedine runs and no more annoyance when it fails to drop once again. For the meantime I think I'll just lot on large currency. I do kind of need the money as I seem to be going slowly poor. I'll start lotting on Dragoon relic soon but it's not that urgent since I can't actually wear the vast majority of it yet anyway.

Posted byHocchan at 5:23 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment