Sangatsu Kokonoka

"Ichi Rittoru no Namida" (1 Litre of Tears) is as good, no better, than I could have hoped for. I'm "enjoying" watching this series, even through the tears, for it is a story filled with painfully sad scenes. As a consequence I'm feeling very melancholic this week. I get my emotions affected very easily by the things I watch. The last things to do this to me were "A Beautiful Life" and "Summer Snow", but none of those truly have the impact of this series. There is just something so unfair about having your life cut short. To me it encourages a lot of regret for things I should have done but never did. At times I become ashamed of myself for being so cowardly and not having the inner strength I wish I had. I hope by the end of this series I will have a more optimistic outlook on life, as this is how Aya lived her life. I will try.

Posted byHocchan at 9:28 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment