Everlasting Love

As usual after a long absence I'm writing an uber update to make up for it. The main reason for me not writing much this time is due to the little matter of 'Treasures of Aht Urhgan'. I've been spending a lot of time enjoying the new expansion pack for 'FFXI'. It's certainly added a lot of new life to the game and I'm having lots of fun. In particular I'm enjoying the Assault and Besieged events they've added. The only downside to Assault is that if you don't have good people in your party it'll be very annoying to do. Besieged is getting better as the days go by. At first it was probably too easy but they've just done an update which hopefully will add some challenge to the event.

On the anime front I've streamlined my selected titles a little. My main series I'm watching is 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu' which is just getting better and better by each episode. I absolutely adore Haruhi and Mikuru is pretty cute too. The popularity of this anime seems to be getting bigger too, as can be seen by the amount of videos of the ending sequence available on 'YouTube'. The second series I'm viewing is 'Aa! Megami-sama 2nd Season'. I've only seen a couple of episodes at the moment but from what I've seen it's very much like the first season. I'm confident that it will develop to be as good, if not better than the previous season. Still watching 'Yakitate!! Japan' as each episode is released. Getting towards the end of the series now though which will be a bittersweet moment. I dropped 'Shuffle!' for now, and I'm considering dropping 'High School Girls' too. That series is a bit too ecchi. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with fanservice, but constantly flashing panties for no apparent reason does cheapen it a bit...

I've recently got hooked on 'We Love Katamari' after Mike bought it a few days ago. That game is just pure genius with it's crazy presentation and super catchy music. Much hilarity ensues when you build up your Katamari from the size of a shoe, to the size of a skyscraper, rolling up all myriads of things from cars and buses, to trees and whales. There simply is no limit to the amount of things you can roll up in that game. It's simply astounding. Katamaris? We certainly do love them.

Posted byHocchan at 10:48 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment