Interlude

It's been awhile since I wrote about something personal and not Hello! Project related. To be honest there hasn't been too much worth mentioning. At the moment I'm trying to sort out stuff for university in September. I've applied for my student loan but that'll take weeks to process. I also received the accommodation application form this morning. I've just got to get a passport size photograph tomorrow and then I can send it off. The whole thing will probably take until May before it's sorted. At least things are starting to get moving now. I have a countdown set on Facebook and it's just reached 150 days left. Just got to get through the rest of spring (if it ever arrives) then enjoy summer before the real fun starts.

In the meantime I've been playing Final Fantasy XI quite a lot. Given up on levelling Dancer for the time being and concentrating on Monk. It's currently level 66 after many nights of campaign battles. I'm very short of money at the moment so I may have to take a small break from levelling and try and make some cash. I'm excited at the prospect of getting Asuran Fists in five levels though. I never imagined I'd get Monk to such a high level. I may end up playing it more than Samurai eventually. I'm getting very frustrated at missing so many weapon skills on Samurai. It's not making my job very enjoyable to say the least.

Posted byHocchan at 1:18 am  

2 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 2:37 am BST  

I like this photo of you. You've got style! Isn't it exciting that you'll be off to University soon? I certainly am excited. Go Ken!

Hocchan said... 4:02 am BST  

I didn't know this photo had been taken until we got back to my house. My friend was taking a picture of the tower in the background, I didn't realise he had included me in the shot. I liked it though. Probably my favourite photo of myself /laugh.

It's getting closer. I keep counting down the months and preparing myself for it. Only four and a bit months to go now!

Post a Comment