Did Someone Say Something?

There's one thing that really, really gets on my nerves. And that's being ignored. For example, someone will ask a question, I'll try my best to answer it as correctly and succinctly as possible. But they'll just ignore it. Or I'll spend ages getting somewhere to help people out and they don't inform me that they no longer need my help. I don't know what it is about me that makes people not hear what I'm saying. Am I boring? Just not worth listening to? Because damned near everyone does it. Getting seriously pissed off about it.

Posted byHocchan at 4:28 am  

3 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 8:13 am BST  

Huh? What? Did you say something? Hehehe. *laughs*

Anonymous said... 6:58 am BST  

I'm sorry hun :( i feel that way to sometimes... try and have a wonderful day ok ^^
EG.

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 2:24 pm BST  

man, that sucks that people won't listen to you, especially if they specifically ask for help. However, sometimes people just want to get an idea from others then decide if it works for them our not. It's probably not always meant to be insulting. By the way, read my blog, I have a favor to ask and hinted about it in my most recent entry...:)

Post a Comment