A Votre Sante!

It seems like the title for Horie Yui's 7th solo album has been decided! According to her official website it's entitled, 'Honey Jet!!' and is due for release on the 15th July. I've already pre-ordered the limited edition version from CD Japan and I'm eagerly anticipating its release. The best thing about this album is that I actually have plenty of money to buy it! Usually, I'd be struggling to find the money to purchase Horie Yui's albums since they're so expensive to ship over. I always use EMS delivery since it's the quickest and safest method, but it's also the most expensive. But I don't mind paying for it though; it is my beloved Horie Yui after all. I want July to get here as quickly as possible so I can hear this latest album. The style of music changes with each release and I'm wondering what this one will be like. It's got the Toradora! songs on it so it's looking like it's going to be pretty good already. We shall have to wait and see.

In other news, one of my figures arrived today. Fate attempted to screw me over again though. I woke up this afternoon (I went to bed late >.>) and checked the tracking sections of both Royal Mail and Hong Kong Post for my parcels. My parcel from Hong Kong was still waiting for a flight, but it appeared that they had tried to deliver my Royal Mail parcel this morning. For some reason, however, the postman didn't leave a calling card in my letterbox. I had to head down to the depot to see if they were holding it for me and, luckily, they were. The item was well packaged, with plenty of polystyrene bits protecting the contents. The figure itself is better than I was expecting. As far as I can tell, it's 100% authentic (as was my first figure) so I'm pleased about that. I bought it from a company called Eye on Asia based here in the United Kingdom. I didn't know how legitimate their figures were but it appears that they're authentic enough. I'll be more willing to order from them again in the future. I don't have any pictures of the figure since I don't have a digital camera any more. If I can get hold of one I'll upload some photos next time.

Posted byHocchan at 6:09 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment