Tachi: Enpi > Tachi: Enpi = Distortion

I think I'm finally getting back into playing Final Fantasy XI again. Been spending a lot of time in Vana'diel the past few days and it's nice to catch up with some old friends, along with meeting some new ones.

Meikyo Shisui

Currently at level 41 with my Samurai, which I'm quite proud of. I never thought that I'd actually get the level 40 marker so it's quite an achievement. It still feels as if I cheated a little though. The only reason I'm that level is because I decided to party with some random people instead of playing with friends. I'm so used to soloing all the time it feels weird to be getting so much experience points in such a short space of time.

Someone really does need to sort out the price of items in FFXI, it's bloody ridiculous to be honest. As you get to the levels I'm reaching the price of armour, weapons, etc. shoots up to astronomical heights. You're expected to spend days 'farming' items to sell so you can buy 2 rings that some arse is charging 350,000 gil each. It's all because of the rich sods who spend their time over-inflating prices on items so they remain rich sods and everyone else becomes poor. I swear, these people should be taxed like in real life. I hate them.

Mumeito

Guess there's not much I can do about it. Just try and scrape enough money together to buy half decent armour and hope for the best. 350,000 gil... /fume /angry /disgusted

Posted byHocchan at 11:26 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment