Aibu

Well, my copy of 'Treasures of Aht Urhgan' has finally been despatched to me. I did have a whole lot of heartache trying to get a copy though. I pre-ordered it from "play.com" on the 10th April, but cancelled it on the 18th after I learnt it would be delayed until the 21st. My reasoning was that I could switch to "Amazon" and get it from there quicker. However, I forgot to take into account that their 1st Class post is expensive so in the end I had to re-order it from "play.com" again. This put me to the back of the queue and they ended up running out of copies after sending everyone else's copy. I cancelled it again as I didn't want to wait for them to get stock again. Went over to "Gameplay" and got it from there with 1st Class delivery. It got posted today so I should receive it tomorrow morning. Hopefully...

Posted byHocchan at 6:35 pm  

1 comments:

Mike Kewley said... 12:52 pm BST  

Just a word to say that MrHaggis has been freed from his cryogenic tank and is back to slag people off - Mike.

Post a Comment