Kokoro No Tabi

It's no good, I'm still stuck in the doldrums. This stagnation has also spread to my daily life. Once again, I'm aimlessly drifting without a goal to aim for. It would be nice if university started sooner but it's still over 217 days away. I'm having trouble occupying myself in the meantime. I'm becoming quite restless and things are starting to get on my nerves. I find myself constantly bored and in need of stimulation. It's akin to being a budgerigar trapped in a cage with nothing to do everyday. It's slowly driving me insane!

I could find myself a job but employers seem to be against hiring me. I've tried for several vacancies, jobs that really anyone could do, only to be turned away because I don't have any experience. Since when do you need experience for being a cleaner?! It's extremely frustrating. How do you get experience if no one will give you a chance in the first place? I'm losing the will to try any more.

Thankfully, there are still enough small distractions to keep me sane. I'm watching episodes of Hello! Morning every night, Haromoni@ on Sundays, and Edison No Haha on Fridays. But those are only temporary stopgaps. I need to find some sort of hobby or goal to keep my occupied. I've thought about trying to get fitter by riding my bike again. The days have been quite sunny lately and it'd make a nice distraction for an hour or so. Whatever I decide, I'll need to figure it out soon or I might become stark raving bonkers by March...heh heh...HahAhaHAhaAAaA!

Posted byHocchan at 11:00 pm  

2 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 6:41 am GMT  

eff eff ecks eye. el oh el.

Hocchan said... 4:06 pm GMT  

I would but I don't have any way to pay the fee whilst my account is overdrawn. I might borrow my friend's card but I'm going to wait until March for the update.

Post a Comment