Hyacinth

I've hit a wall. A very high wall with no ladder in sight. I'm currently in the throes of a writer's block. I keep logging into Blogger only to find myself staring at a blinking cursor for ages before giving up and going elsewhere. It could be that there's not really much happening at the moment. But I've managed to overcome that hurdle before and write a fair amount about nothing in particular. I can't seem to achieve that at this point in time.

Imagine being stuck in a deep, slippery-sided trench. You fight to climb up the sides but you keep slipping back down. And with each effort you exhaust yourself that little bit more, lessening your chance to get out. Slowly, you sink deeper and deeper into the mud until there's no escape...no escape from the empty darkness that is your mind.

Posted byHocchan at 11:41 am  

1 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 4:14 am GMT  

SEE! That's why I love my random thoughts! I can post them for people, just so they can go "WTF?"

And then I'm pleased with myself.

Post a Comment