High Speed, My Arse!

It is the year 2009, right? Well, you wouldn't think so from the speed of my internet connection today. Jesus Christ, even loading a web page is like trying to force your face through a cheese grater - extremely slow and excruciatingly painful. I really don't understand what the problem is. I got back to my university halls yesterday and the internet has been complete shit since then. I did change my LAN settings slightly when I was back at home (to get online with the 360) but, as far as I can tell, everything is back to normal now. But still it proceeds to piss me off. It's worse than when people had to use 56k dial-up modems to connect to the internet. I've tried the computers at the library and the internet is fine on there (but the computer itself is slow as shit). It's got to be a problem with the network in the halls. They'd better get it fixed soon or I'm going to have to start smashing stuff...

Posted byHocchan at 11:23 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment