Holy Jesus Christ! So, This Shipment...

I know that this is six days too late, but Happy New Year! I can't believe it's taken me nearly a week to write the New Year post. I've been very lazy during the last quarter of 2008 and that seems to have carried over into 2009. My procrastination in updating this blog is clearly evident when you take a look at the post count for 2008 and compare it to 2007. One-hundred and twenty-six posts in 2007 compared to just eighty-five posts in 2008. I only just managed to beat 2006's post count by four. I'm very disappointed in myself. So I'm going to make myself a New Year's Resolution - to write at least one-hundred and fifty posts in 2009. It shouldn't be too difficult, as long as I don't start procrastinating again. Gambarou!

So what do I have planned for this year? Well, next Monday I go back to university (I'm actually here on campus already but teaching doesn't resume until next week) so that'll be fun. I'm looking forward to the new semester and the challenges it should bring. I'm also eager to see the results of my first semester assessments. I've also got my student loan arriving on the first day back so I'm going to have a lot of fun spending it! I've already planned on spending about 25% of it in the first week. Most of it will go on buying a new LCD TV for use with my Xbox 360. I can't wait to see the games through a HDMI connection. That's something I'm excited about. The rest of the money will go on getting a HDD for the 360 (so I can download some Live Arcade games) and new clothes (that trench coat I've been meaning to buy since September). That should still leave me with plenty of money for the rest of the term. More than last time anyway, when I ran dangerously low towards the end of November. Let's hope that doesn't happen again...it's not fun being poor!

Posted byHocchan at 10:53 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment