Master Chief!

I've just had my first week back at university and it's been a productive one. It turned out that I didn't need to worry about my student loan at all. It arrived in my bank account in the early hours of Monday morning. And as it turned out, accommodation didn't take out my rent until yesterday. I bought myself a new Sharp 19" LCD TV for £179.99. At first I wasn't very impressed with the quality of the display when playing my Xbox 360 on it but as soon as I changed to a HDMI connection I was blown away by how good it looked. Now I can play all my games in glorious 1080i resolution. The TV also has a built-in Freeview decoder so I can receive quite a few digital TV channels. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase - even if the customer service at the shop was crap!

I've also bought myself quite a few games during this last week. The first being Halo 3. After playing through it I regret not having bought it sooner. This instalment in the series is so much better than the second game. There's none of this playing as the Arbiter rubbish, and the story is a vast improvement. It feels a lot closer to the original game, which in my opinion, was the best game of the series. I also bought Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey for £4.99 and £9.99 respectively. I haven't played either of them properly yet but they look pretty good. Finally, I ordered a refurbished 20GB HDD from Microsoft for £12.99. The twats at Microsoft managed to get my delivery address wrong but I managed to sort it all out eventually. It's a good job there are people at UPS who know what they're doing.

Posted byHocchan at 11:11 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment