Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo Sakana No Ko

Aah, the joys of a half decent internet connection! I'm back at home for the weekend so my internet speed has been pretty good compared to one I was getting on the university's network. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to sort out the problem yet. I've e-mailed IT support but they tell me that there hasn't been any other reports of slow internet speeds from my halls. They've told me to check my computer on someone else's connection and check their computers on mine. This means that I've got to enlist the help of one of my friends before I can determine the cause of the problem. Most likely I won't be able to get anyone until at least Monday which means I'm stuck with a crap connection tomorrow. I can feel my blood pressure rising already...

It also doesn't help that my student loan seems to be taking its time this semester. Last time it was already in 'paid' status the weekend before the first day of term. This time it's still in 'submitted' status, and it's been like that for the last week. What the hell does this mean? Does it mean that it's been submitted to the bank for payment on Monday? Or does it simply mean submitted to the system for payment? If it doesn't arrive on Monday then I'm going to have to see accommodation and ask them to give me a few more days to pay my rent - it's due on the first day. I could be stressing out over nothing but it's got me concerned.

Posted byHocchan at 1:52 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment