Mahou Tsukai Desukedo

It's already getting to that time of the semester when all the deadline start piling up thick and fast. I've got a total of four essays, one presentation, a portfolio, and two exams to do before the end of the academic year. Thankfully, most of the stuff is due in after the Easter break. That leaves me with only one essay, one exam, and the presentation to do this term. I've already made a start on the essay but I haven't really made that much progress on it yet. I really need to get my head down and complete it as soon as possible, otherwise it's just going to add to the workload come April.

I'm not too worried about the presentation just yet. It's right at the end of the term and I've done enough of them now to have a pretty clear idea of what's required of me. The exam, however, might be a cause for alarm. It's going to be very similar to the exam I had for Background to Japan last semester, only this time it'll be worth a lot more. This means that I'll have to revise a lot more than I did last time if I want to do well on it. That's not looking very easy at the moment though, as the lectures we've had thus far haven't followed guidelines. Looks like I'll have to do quite a lot of self-research in my spare time.

Just a shame then that the game industry isn't making it very easy for me to do that. As luck would have it, all the games that I want to play are getting released in the next couple of months; as if to try and make me fail the year. We've just had Street Fighter IV released over here and that's going to take up a lot of time. Then next week we have the release of Oneechanbara and Silent Hill: Homecoming. Although the Silent Hill game isn't meant to be very good, I wouldn't mind playing it through myself just to see how bad it really is. The week after those two games comes the release of Battle Fantasia, and the week after that comes Resident Evil 5. Finally, to top off the gaming-cake-mountain, Star Ocean 4 will be making an appearance towards the last week of Easter break. That's a smorgasbord of games if ever I saw one.

Posted byHocchan at 2:58 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment