Natsu Doki Lipstick

Despite all of my worrying, it seems that this week hasn't been as bad I thought it would be. First of all, the presentation was finished with plenty of time to spare and the delivery went off without a hitch. I managed to say my lines without sounding too nervous. I did trip over a few words but overall it went very well. The lecturer was also kind enough to e-mail us our marks in the evening. My partner and I were awarded 64% for the presentation, something I'm very satisfied with. Considering that presentations aren't really my strong point, I think that being able to get such a high mark is fantastic. And with only the two essay assignments remaining (my strong point) I'm pretty confident that I'm going to pass this module with at least 70%. Or at least that's how I hope it's going to be.

As for the other concerns that were on my mind, they seemed to have faded into insignificance for the time being. They'll probably resurface again sometime in the future but at least, for now, my mind will be at ease. With regard to the accommodation woes, it appears that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. There are still a few places at a couple of the private halls available. I've contacted the owners of one of the halls but they haven't replied yet. I'm sure that one of the halls will have spaces. If worst comes to worst, at least there'll be rooms left at Brunel Court. I suppose I could just about manage to endure living there for a year. I hope it doesn't come to that though...

I've managed to progress with Lost Odyssey in between sessions of Mahjong. The game is actually a lot better than I was expecting it to be. I was slightly put off by the character design when I first saw it but it's grown on me somewhat since then. The storyline, however, is very good. You can definitely tell that it's a Sakaguchi Hironobu game. The music is also very reminiscent of Final Fantasy VII. The game itself is a bit tougher than your typical RPG. The first boss, for example, can very easily kill you if you're not careful. Once you've gotten over the initial learning curve it's actually a very enjoyable game.

Posted byHocchan at 8:43 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment