Peace And Rock And Roll

It seems I failed quite badly today. After demanding to know our marks for almost the whole semester, we finally received them this morning. Unfortunately, for me at least, I kind of wish that I'd never found out now. The reason being that my marks are a lot worse than I had been expecting. Perhaps I was hoping for too much but 55% is just very demoralising. I had written quite a lot during the exam and I thought that I knew what I was writing about but I guess not. I feel very disappointed in myself for achieving such a low mark. The only positive thing I can take from this is the fact that the exam was only worth 10% of the overall module mark. It's still kind of soul destroying though. I'll have to pick myself up from this disappointment and try harder next time.

At least I have Yakitate!! Japan to cheer me up. I had a serious urge to re-watch it again for some unknown reason. I'm very glad I did though because I'd forgotten how good the anime was. It's so hilariously funny all of the time and it's very addictive to watch. It also makes me want to start baking bread again. I haven't made any bread for a couple of years now but I think I'm going to get back into it again soon. I'd like to try making some melon-pan again, as well as maybe croissants and loaves. Perhaps I could make it a regular thing this time. The only bad thing about watching Yakitate!! Japan again is that it takes up so much hard drive space. The whole series is about 10GB and I was already quite low on hard drive space before I started downloading it. I've had to save it to my internal drive for the time being. It looks like I'll have to buy a new external hard drive soon. Something with a big capacity would be nice - 1TB or so is ideal. They are a little bit costly though so I'll have to wait until summer before I buy one.

Posted byHocchan at 3:48 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment