Ace Wo Nerae

I feel really depressed at the moment. I'm not sure why but I feel like time is running too fast. I keep watching the clock on my desktop and wanting it to stop. I don't want morning to come. I'll try to take my mind off it by writing something on here.

Bought Shaolin Soccer on DVD today from Music Zone for £6.97. I've been wanting to watch it again for some time but it has always been too expensive. Seems there are a lot of price cuts in the high street stores this month which is a reward for all of us who resisted the January sale prices. For some reason I remembered this film as being funnier when I first saw it. Don't get me wrong, it's still just as enjoyable, I just thought there were more funny moments in it. Ah well, for the price I got it at it's a bargain. Next on my list to get are Kung Fu Hustle and Azumi 2 as soon as they get reduced to below £9.99.

Finished watching Ace Wo Nerae a couple of nights ago. The last episode was a cracker. Full of tension and tear-jerking scenes, it was an explosive and satisfying end to the series. You can really tell how much the director improved over the series by comparing the action sequences from the later episodes to the earlier ones. I really enjoyed watching this series.

Posted byHocchan at 5:42 am  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:08 pm GMT  

Hiya Hocc! Sorry to hear you are feeling down. :( Hope it passes! I wanted to let ya know I'm working on your website question, will get back to you asap. Also, Shaolin Soccer, Zan and I laughed so hard the first time we saw it. I think the pure ridiculousness of it caught us off guard. Maybe that wears off after you watch it for a second time.

Post a Comment