Tale Of Souls And Swords

Bah! I've been lazy again. Because of this I may forget some of the things that were worth writing about. I'll try and do my best to remember the interesting events of the past fortnight.

The static party we have in FFXI is going along quite well. The five permanent members are Ardel (WHM), Cata (PLD), Icewing (MNK), Arissa (DRG), and I (DRG). We work pretty well as a team despite having 2 Dragoons in the party. The only problem we have is that there seems to be a lack of refreshers around lately. In these instances we have to settle for another melee. The last few times we've had a Thief it sucked beyond belief!!! Damn Thieves nowadays don't have a clue how to play their jobs properly. They either don't know how to Trick/Sneak attack properly or never report their DAMN TP!! Annoys the hell out of me. It's gotten to the point now that I don't ever want to party with a Thief again. And that's a shame because there are some good Thieves I've partied with as Samurai (/shocked! I'm giving a compliment to a Thief!!). The odd parties with Ninja, Ranger or Warrior filling 6th member spot were pretty decent. Nothing beats having a refresher though. We ripped through the Trapogans in Bibiki Bay last night when we were fortunate enough to get a Japanese Red Mage. Hope we have more parties like that.

I'm gutted today! Had Dynamis Jeuno and a pair of Saotome Sune-Ate dropped halfway through. I got missed highest lot by 96 points! I was so disappointed. It'll take ages for us to do another Jeuno run and even then, for them to drop again and me to win highest lot will be tough. So unfair... /cry

Other snippets of news from FFXI. They've announced the release date of 20th April for the new expansion pack. I can't wait, it's looking very interesting. Exploring all the new places, doing the new missions, trying out the new jobs, it's going to be fun.
Working my way through Promathia missions at the moment with Kalm, the sister linkshell to my dynamis one. Complete the Minotaur and Mammets missions so far. Hopefully I'll get to fight Diabolos soon.
The new Valention's Day event is lots of fun. Icewing and I have so far managed to get ourselves the normal versions of the Charm Wand (which looks super cute! Kind of like something out of Sailor Moon). Trying to get the +1 version but the moogle isn't being very co-operative...

I think that's about it. Real life is boring and I hate it so no need to report that. Maybe something good will happen these coming weeks, who knows? Here's hoping.

Posted byHocchan at 5:14 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment