Bang! And The Dirt Is Gone

It didn't rain! The weather on the BBC said that it would cloud over during the afternoon, and while this was true, it didn't actually rain like it also said it would. There was a fairly large amount of sunshine too which made the brisk wind bearable. We didn't go too far from the visitors centre in the end as the cycle path that we were following ended up going North, right into the wind. We didn't fancy walking the rest so we turned back and ended up driving around the small villages on the way back to the motorway. There wasn't as much walking as expected but it was a fun day out regardless.

Got a super exciting e-mail today. Turns out that Horie Yui is releasing a new DVD in July!! It's for the 2006 tour she's doing so I expect it'll have lots of old and new songs. I haven't seen Horie Yui in concert for a long time so I'll be very happy when I get this. If you're interested (though I doubt anyone would be as obsessed as I am) you can go check it out here. I can't wait! Gimme gimme gimme!!

Posted byHocchan at 6:16 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment