Prt Sc Bugger

Stupid Prt Sc decided that just this one time it wouldn't save a screenshot when I wanted it to. Wish I had FRAPS goddamn it. Anyway, what I would have saved is the log of my quite impressive self Light I made today fighting the Shadow Lord. It was something like this:

Tachi: Yukikaze = 711 damage
Tachi: Gekko = 876 damage
> Fragmentation = 432 damage
Tachi: Kasha = 1,287 damage
> Light = 1,930 damage
Total = 5,236 damage (Approx.)

I really wish I'd saved it. The figures for Kasha and Light are exact, the others are from my best recollection. I also had a Tachi: Gekko left over after but I missed it (typical). Oh well, I can't prove it with physical evidence but I have a few witnesses who can testify for me. That's good enough in my eyes.

Posted byHocchan at 6:33 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment