Kiss Me Goodbye

Hurrah! My blackmai... gentle persuasion has worked. I guess I'll have to keep up my part of the bargain and write another entry. I'll employ my patented technique of 'random-writing' (otherwise known as rambling about whatever subject enters my head). In the famous words from 'Kenan and Kel', "Ah, here goes!!".

It's been a few weeks since the new family members moved in. It took a bit of getting used to at first but I think it's all working out pretty well now. Everyone gets along and the atmosphere is quite calm. It hasn't been as bad or scary as I imagined it would be. I probably get a little less privacy now than I did before but it's not too bad. I would still prefer to move out and get a place of my own soon though. It's not because I don't feel comfortable in the house, it's just something I think I would like to do. It'll help prepare me for the future years when I'll have to rely on myself more and more. For the first time in years I've actually believed that I can make it in this world. Now I have to take care and nurture this courage growing inside of me and one day, hopefully someday soon, I shall become the person I have longed to be.

With the dramas over for the time being I've had a lot more time to play games again. I can't remember if I wrote this down already but I recently went back to FFXI after a months absence. I currently levelling my Paladin and it's making a nice change from the usual melee affair I'm so used to. I would like to try and get some of those nice new merits for my Samurai but I really can't be bothered to get the 30-40,000 limit points needed. Maybe once I hid a rut with Paladin then I can go back to it. It feels very much like a transitional phase in the game at the moment. Lots of the people who I had grown so used to in the past have gone their seperate ways. It's not like it hasn't happened before though so I'm coping pretty well. I still see and talk to them on occasions.

I've had the chance to play the Japanese version of FFXII and I'm absolutely loving it. The graphics are even more astounding than FFX and border on 'Advent Children' quality. It fully deserves its 40/40 score in Famitsu magazine. Although I can't really understand too much of the story it's still a great game to play. The maps have an icon showing where you need to go next so it's hard to get lost. Plus the limited Japanese vocabulary I know is helping me to translate key parts of the text. I really can't wait to play the English language version when it gets released, though I really can wait to hear the voice dubbing for it. No doubt they'll mess it up...

Posted byHocchan at 1:31 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment