Surusumi

No phone call from Tesco as of yet. Yesterday was Bank Holiday Monday so I guess they couldn't call. They should call me by the end of tonight, if not then I don't think I've got the job. I'll post an update if and when I get an answer. I really would love to get this job though. I need to start saving for the trip to Japan next year and that's not exactly going to be cheap. There's also the rather more urgent matter of credit card debts that I need to pay off. Plus it would be nice to be able to buy things again like CDs, DVDs, books, etc. I've been holding back for nearly a year now, not allowing myself to get tempted into spending money. So please, Tesco, give me that job!

In the meantime I'm wondering what sort of celebration I should have for the upcoming 100th post. It's a big milestone and I'd like to commemorate it in some sort of fashion. Maybe I'll go through all of the entries and pick out some of the more interesting comments I made and compile them into a big list. Whatever I decide to do it's going to be the biggest update in history! I intend to make it a full page essay with pictures strewn all over the place. /laugh

Recently extended my Kuroneko Doumei empire onto MySpace. I'm not really too keen on that site at the moment, it has a lot of problems that need fixing. For one it gets a lot of "unexpected errors" when you try and do something simple like logging in. Another problem is that you can't disable the ads on your page (well strictly you could by messing with the codes but it's a violation of your agreement) and I find it makes it look ugly. Took me a while but I finally managed to make it look pretty decent in terms of layout. You can't edit the HTML coding too much but you can change the basic stuff like backgrounds. I'll give it a try for a couple of months or so and decide whether it shall stay or be deleted. For now you can take a look at the MySpace Kuroneko Doumei at: www.myspace.com/kuronekodoumei. You may wonder why there aren't any pictures of the real me, or even a passing reference but that's just how I'd like to keep it for now. I'm not comfortable with being so public on that site just yet. If I eventually make it permanent then I'll start revealing my true identity. I sound like I'm a serial killer in a quiet American suburb or something...bwahahaha! Where's my knife?

Posted byHocchan at 2:41 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment