Sou Da! We're Alive

I was meant to post this yesterday only I didn't have any physical strength left to do so. I was struck down with Flu. Least I think it was Flu. I had terrible headache, dizziness, muscle pains and a fever. Definitely wasn't a normal cold, they don't feel so bad. I'm much better today though thanks to 3 sachets of 'Lemsip Max Strength'. That stuff works pretty fast and it's very tasty to drink. By tomorrow I think I'll be back to full health again. Thankfully it wasn't bird flu. /laugh

FFXII is getting really good. I've clocked up over 20 hours now and it still feels like I've got a long way to go until the end. I haven't played it this week (due to me forgetting my memory card after going round to a friend's house, and getting the flu) but I can't wait to get back to it again. I've got to the point where I've made Ashe (she's my favourite character) use a katana. She looks so damn cool! I wish my Hocchan used a katana like that in FFXI, it'd be awesome. Beautiful girl wielding a katana, can't beat it. /laugh One thing I will say about FFXII is that the boss fights are considerably harder than previous games. It's a good job you have 6 characters to use before you die or else I'd still be stuck on a few of the bosses. I've never fought any HNM on FFXI but I get a feeling it'd be like fighting one of the dragon bosses in FFXII. The sheer size of the thing is amazing and with the camera so close to the character, you get a superb sense of scale to the beast. I just love it, I want to play more!

Posted byHocchan at 9:07 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment