Zettai Zetsumei Toshi

Finally got an interview with Tesco after all this time. I was kind of surprised though since they had already sent me a rejection letter a few days before. They called me up and told me that they had some vacancies and would I like to come in for the next day. I was quite nervous about it because I haven't had much experience with interviews but I was determined to make the best effort I could. I may have overdone it with my suit and tie but it can't hurt to look smart. The questions they asked were rather annoying, textbook problems such as, "What would you describe as good customer service?" and the such. I thought I did pretty well on all of them. I got really lucky when they asked me, "What new skills have you learned recently?". I could feel myself laughing inside as I told them about my studying Japanese. I could really sell myself on that aspect. Hopefully I impressed them enough for them to give me a job. They said that they'd ring me back on Monday with a decision one way or the other. Here's hoping!

I've been levelling Ninja on FFXI recently and it's very tedious. Not only is it making me bankrupt but it's one annoying job to play. I can't wait to get it to level 37 and ditch it for good. I should also get White Mage out of the way too. I just want to get back to levelling my Paladin since I enjoy that so much. Can't wait to get to the AF armour stage. Also for the last few days everyone's been busy trying to raise a chocobo. It's been 3 days but my egg still hasn't hatched yet. I can't do much at the moment except take a look in on it from time to time. I hope it's going to be a lot more involving when the chick actually emerges from the egg. Until then I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Posted byHocchan at 2:07 pm  

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:45 am BST  

weeee!! congrats on the interview! I'll be rootin' for ya! good luck with the chocobo raising too...Zansho didn't even tell me it started! grrr...he probably thought I had enough things on my mind and didn't want to depress me about not being able to play. Glad to see you keeping your blog updated! I'm trying to keep up!

Rhiana-Tam

Hocchan said... 6:19 pm BST  

Yay, my egg hatched last night. A baby chocobo looks pretty damned cute, I have to say. The beak takes up almost all of the head, it looks super deformed. Chibi-Chocobo! Quick, hijack Zansho's account and start raising your own, it's super fun.

PS. Hmm... I can increase my comment count by posting them myself... bwahahaha!

Hocchan said... 6:20 pm BST  

The power! The power!

Post a Comment