Sotsugyou Omedetou

Feeling kind of sad today. The reason being that I've just remembered Ogawa Makoto (she's the one in the photo to the right) graduated from Morning Musume a few days ago (during the last night of the musical held on 27th August). Makoto was one of my favourite members and I will miss seeing her on Hello! Morning every Sunday. She was one of the most cheerful members of the group and could be relied upon to make everyone laugh. Throughout her 5 years in Morning Musume she entertained us brilliantly with her skit characters. I loved her ability to make Nakazawa Yuko and Iida Kaori burst into uncontrollable laughter with the Ogasaka Rokurou character. Her quirkiness really endeared her to the fans and I'm sure there are many more people who wish she wasn't going. I saw her graduation special of Hello! Morning last night and it was a bittersweet moment. It was nice to see that she had such a nice send off, surrounded by her friends, but at the same time it was sad to realise that it would be the last time she'd appear on that programme. I wish her all the best in studying English abroad and hope she comes back soon to wow us all with her new skills. Sotsugyou omedetou, Makoto.

Well, this is the last update before I reach my centenary post. I've decided that I will make a 'Top 5' of quotes from my previous entries. I have said some very 'interesting' comments in my time and it'll be a nice experience to read them all again. I do have a few other ideas for the update but I'll keep those secret until they're ready to be revealed. Can't hurt to have a little bit of suspense. /laugh So stay tuned, readers (those of you who bother to read this anyway), the next post is going to be the update of the century! (terms and conditions apply)

Posted byHocchan at 10:08 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment