Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu

Happy New Year! It's 2007 in most parts of the world now (except the USA, they're always so behind). I haven't decided on my resolutions yet this year but I can say that I didn't keep to the ones I made last year. Possibly they were unrealistic, but most probably it's because I haven't made a big enough effort. Therefore I'd better put more thought into what I promise to do in 2007 so that they'll actually be achieved. I'll post an update with them listed once I have sussed them out.

Looking back on 2006, I can say it was a good year. Certainly the best year since 2004. I had some great times during the summer travelling around the north west of the country. In particular the trip to Ingleton Falls was brilliant and I'll remember that for a long time. I also celebrated my 100th post on Kuroneko Doumei a few months ago, which was nice. I watched a lot of good Japanese dramas, lots of good films, and even bought a book (/shock!). I discovered Morning Musume during spring and have completely become infatuated with them. Downloading their TV shows and spending many an hour on YouTube/Veoh watching their various appearances. I'm positive that I'll be a fan of theirs for many years to come. Most importantly I feel like I've matured quite a lot in this past year. I don't feel like a kid so much anymore. I have more confidence to do new things, take on new challenges. I hope this trend continues in 2007 and that I continue to pursue my dreams and desires. For everyone around the world, I hope your 2007 will be a fantastic year. Guccha~!

Posted byHocchan at 4:38 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment