Ima Sugu Kiss Me

Gomen gomen! It seems like I've fallen back into the terrible habit of irregular and infrequent updating. It's largely because I haven't had much energy to write any new posts lately. There are various reasons for this but mainly it's to do with Final Fantasy XI. Since the last post I've managed to get my Ochimusha Kote from Mee Deggi. It took me whopping twenty-two attempts in the end. I'm just glad that ordeal is finally over. I even managed to get an Empress Hairpin a few days ago so my Monk is really well equipped now. It's just a shame that I don't really have the time to level it right now /laugh. Been too busy with Chains of Promathia missions. Speaking of those, they're progressing really well. It was really frustrating to try and get past 6-4 (people not honouring their commitments really pissed me off), but we managed it in the end. We even defeated Tenzen with relative ease and was rewarded with access to Lumoria, otherwise known as 'Sea'. This area is really cool and reminds me of Panzer Dragoon a lot. The landscape is largely made up of vast plains of water which you can walk on. We've only got one more chapter to complete before we reach the end of CoP and the legendary Rajas Ring. I never thought I'd ever get chance to receive one of those. It really can't come soon enough.

In other news, I've bought a couple of new games for the Playstation 2. Yes, I know I still have Valkyrie Profile to complete but I couldn't help myself. The first game is the Japanese version of Ar Tonelico. It's a really nice looking RPG that sounds like it'll be a lot of fun to play. It was released in the USA earlier this year. Unfortunately, for some retarded reason, it's out of print already. That's why I've had to buy the Japanese language version. I also bought Magna Carta from eBay. This RPG I had known about for a long time simply because Horie Yui voiced the female lead character in the original release. As luck would have it though, the US and UK versions have some crappy English dubbing (I SERIOUSLY wish they would put both vocal tracks in games) so I won't get to hear Yui. "Come on you bar-stard!". What the hell is with English localisations? The dubbing almost always sucks big piles of crap compared to the original. Listen to me, LEAVE THE DUBBING ALONE!!! Bloody people...

I've been sent on another work placement by Jobcentre Plus, only this time it will be for 13 weeks. Well, they haven't actually sent me anywhere yet. Today was my first day and I largely sat around doing nothing for the whole day. The group I'm in this time is also largely made up of people I really would not like to mix with. I really hope training centre will sort out an employer for me soon. I don't want to be there any longer than is necessary.

Posted byHocchan at 8:33 pm  

1 comments:

Massimiliano said... 5:18 am BST  

Cool blog... Magna Carta is a great game...

I've always wanted to play FFIX, is it that good?
I've only play RO, WOW and L2... great games!

Just passing by...

Grettings from Uruguay!

Post a Comment