I'm So Sorry! Please Forgive Me!

I've only just gone and committed the biggest sin of mankind! I can't believe I was so stupid. Someone should come and slap me around the face with a fish. What mistake did I make? Well, like a typical male I went forgot the birthday of my most favourite person in the whole world. That's right, you guessed it. Horie Yui's 32nd birthday was on the 20th September and it totally slipped my mind. Some fan I am!! I should be ashamed. Gomen nasai Horie Yui-san! Yurushite onegai shimasu! I hope she had a brilliant day and received some nice presents (like maybe a new contract for another five solo albums). I definitely won't be forgetting it next year. I may even attempt to send a card to her via the fan club /laugh. I'm surprised there hasn't been anything about it on her official website though. I think that was the case last year too. Very odd... Still, I can't make excuses. I know it's a few days late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUI!!! O-TANJOUBI OMEDETOU GOZAIMASHITA!!!

Posted byHocchan at 8:54 pm  

1 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 2:46 am BST  

Happy Belated Birthday, Yui!

Post a Comment